Resistance Welding Machine Stainless Steel Sink Bowl Positioning
Seam welding is a kind of form permanent metal welding.When
welding, welding pressure, between two welding wheel spin welding
wheel drives the weldment and electricity, welding current by
welding and local heating, forming successively overlapping to form
a continuous weld joint and realize the permanent welding.Light
reaction for casing, such as automobile, motorcycle fuel tank;
Barrel, such as cans, and sheet forming artifacts, such as wheels,
seam welding of muffler, radiator, etc.
Adopt 75KVA/100K medium frequency inverter DC power source. Duty
cycle rate is 50% while welding output current is 26KA. The
three-phase power supply, through rectified by a special inverter,
is converted into 1000Hz AC voltage and then is transmitted to a
medium frequency transformer so the current is rectified in order
to supply DC welding current.
Three-phase 380V±10% 50Hz
Three-phase 380V±10% 50Hz
Rated Input Current
Rated Duty Cycle Rate
Max Secondary Floating Voltage
Secondary Max Short Circuit Current
Welding Transformer Insulation Grade
Program Segment Time Adjustment Range
Controller Heat Adjustment Range
Upper Welding Wheel Diameter
Lower Welding Wheel Diameter
Welding Wheel Width
Welding Wheel Rotating Speed
Upper Welding Wheel Throat Depth Distance
Lower Welding Wheel Throat Depth Distance
Upper and Lower Welding Wheel Distance
Cooling Water Consumption
1. Adopt intelligent microcomputer single piece controller which
achieve pure digital setting. Online computer programming, LED
digital display, stable performance, convenient modification of the
2. Adopt intelligent microcomputer control welding system. When the
voltage fluctuates, it will compensate the welding current
automatically to ensure the stability of welding.
3. Adopt digital circuit control; select the components from famous
factories in the world to ensure the equipment could operate
steadily in the long run.
4. Adopt SEMIKRON from West Germany, IXYS and IR silicon controlled
from United States. High precision, long operating life, achieve
high stability control of the magnitude of current.
5. The transmission tile axis adopts the latest mercury conductive
technology from abroad. State-of –the-art technology with good
performance in transmission and conductivity.
6. Welding roll wheel adopts the alloy copper material from Japan.
High rigidity, good conductivity.
7. The transformer adopts the high pure silicon steel sheet from
Japan, good performance in magnet and electricity conductivity. Low
consumption of electricity. Stronger and more stable power.
8. Welding mold and the connection of the whole machine uses the
mosaic connection. Easy to be assembled and disassembled.
9. AC pulse, secondary rectifying and three-phase medium frequency
type of welding power source are available.
Roll welding is widely applied to light gauge welding of sealed
container of oil drum, can, heating radiator, airplane and fuel
tank, rocket and missile. In general, the welding thickness is
within 3mm of single plate.
1. HWASHI is the leading brand in resistance welding industry in
China for 20 years; Factory direct sale, competitive price.
2. Customized Service: We can help to design and develop the
welding machine according to your requirement. We are flexible and
3. Genuine Product with Excellent Quality: 12 months warranty. Our
machines are strictly complied with ISO9001:2000 and China
Compulsory Certification. Most of our machines enjoy 8-10 years
service life. 100% guarantee test before delivery.
4. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: 24 hours technical
support by email. Our professional team is always here willing to
be your technical consultant.
5. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery.
6. Prompt Response to Customers: Your satisfaction is the goal we